100 Most Popular Boy Guinea Pig Names
This page contains affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post through our independently chosen links, which earn us a commission. Learn More
Boy guinea pigs are unique breeds that come in varied appearances and personalities. If you happen to possess one or two, you are very privileged. One of the great ways of having an affectionate relationship with your pet is being able to address it with a perfect nomenclature.
Here, we compile some exciting and meaningful names you can pick for your lovely friend without hassles.
Cute and Adorable Male Guinea Pig Names
- Florus – it is of French origin and it means flower.
- Roque – this is derived from French roots, and it literally means rest.
- Darien – its origin is of Greek which means gift.
- Criston – this name connotes follower of Christ and it is of Spanish origin.
- Bryston – this Scottish name means a Variant of Bryce.
- Ryan Reynolds – this is the name of a Canadian actor and film producer.
- Aescwine – it is an English name that means spear friend.
- Lucina – this is a German baby name that connotes illumination.
- Kenway – it is of Celtic root which means bold warrior.
- Kenney – it is an abbreviation of an Irish name Kenneth that is derived from a byname meaning handsome or comely.
- Cartere – this English name means drives a cart.
- Misha – it is a variant of Michael that has Russian roots.
- Stuart – it is a surname, family name of several kings of England.
- Ogelsvie – this name is of Native American origin and it means fearsome.
- Vinnie – it is English, meaning a form of Vincent conquering.
- Channe – this Irish name connotes a young wolf.
- Shimeka – it is of Eskimo or Alaskan origin and it means beautiful princess or God beautiful angel.
- Weayaya – a Native American name that means setting sun.
- Jaye – it is of French roots, meaning bluejay.
- Neese – a Native American name that denotes choice.
- Sanford – this English name means from the sandy ford.
- Birney – it means lives on the brook of an island and it is of English origin.
Funny Boy Guinea Pig Names
- Kecia – it is an abbreviation of Lakeisha that means great joy. It is Irish.
- Ulz – a German name that connotes a noble leader.
- Temman – it is of French roots, meaning tame.
- Thacher – this Irish name means roofer.
- Aubin – this is a French name that denotes fair.
- Domenico – it is of Spanish/Hispanic origin, which is a Variant of the Latin Dominic of the Lord.
- Oren – this name means a pine tree.
- Deshawn – this is a derived form of John that means gracious gift from God.
- Wilburn – it is a German name that connotes willfully bright.
- Josef – it is a German for of Joseph that has its roots from Mexican, Hispanic and Spanish.
- Israel – it is a Hebrew name that means God perseveres.
- Codell – an Irish name that implies helpful.
- Omer – it denotes the first son and it is of Native American.
- Cadwellon – it means a seventh-century king.
- Anthany- it is a variant of Anthony.
- Clamedeus – it is a name of a king.
- Meryl – an English name that means myrrh.
Badass Guinea Pig Names
- Kenzie – this name denotes fair; it is English.
- Blagdon – it is of English roots, which means from the dark valley.
- Payat – this English name means He is coming.
- Fred – it is a variant of Frederick that means peaceful ruler; it is German.
- Rooney – this English name connotes hero.
- Renneil – it is an English name coined by Renardo and Tenneil.
- Rutledge – it is of German origin and it means from the red pool.
- Devyn – it is a variant of the English county name Devon.
- Marlys – it is an English name, a variant of Marlene woman from Magdala.
- Cynerik – it is of English roots and it means royal.
- Dalyell- this Scottish name means from the little field.
- Benat – it means brave as a bear and it is of German roots.
- Desmond – this name means a gracious defender.
- Ceolfrith – this is a name of an abbot.
Unique Male Guinea Pig Names
- Westbroc – an English name meaning from the west brook.
- Germann – an English name that means spearman.
- Efran – it is a form of Hebrew Ephraim that means doubly fruitful.
- Dan – this is another Hebrew name that connotes God will judge.
- Bonifacio – this Spanish name means benefactor.
- Kyloni – an Irish name that means one that is solitary.
- Watkinson – this denotes a son of Watt and it is of English origin.
- Benjamin – a Hebrew name that means son of the right hand.
- Kendhal – this is a Celtic name that means from the bright valley.
- Avichai – it is a Hebrew name that connotes my father is alive.
- Sheeply – this name means from the sheep meadow.
- Justyne – this name means just; upright. It is a Spanish feminine of Justin.
- Orlaith – a Greek name that means golden.
- Corrin – it is of Irish origin and it connotes spear-bearer.
- Blanford – this English name means gray-haired.
Cool Guinea Pig Names
- Calvin – it takes its origin from Disney and it is related to a French name Chauvin which means bald.
- Tulukaruk – it is mostly associated with Eskimo/Alaskan and its meaning is a crow.
- Abriell – this is a variant of Gabrielle.
- Gervase – it is an English name that means serves.
- Amory – it means divine; brave; powerful. Its origin is German.
- Blaine – this Celtic name connotes slender.
- Calfhierde – it has its roots in English and it means shepherd.
- Taima – this is of Arabic origin meaning thunder.
- Correy – it is English and it is a variant of Corey Hill Hollow.
- Saveage – this French name denotes sister of Lyones.
- Mckale – it is a cute guinea pig name that means with God.
- Heanford – this is also English, coined from the high ford.
- Jani – a Hebrew name that means gift from God.
- Bradley – an English name that means broad clearing in the wood.
- Belden – this name means lives in the beautiful glen. It is of English origin.
- Chadwik – an English name that denotes from the warrior’s town.
- Sinead – a Scottish moniker that means kind.
- Rikard – this Arabic name means a powerful ruler.
- Robynne – this English name means dark Beauty.
- Vemados – it is of German roots, which means courage of a bear.
- Acaiseid – a Scottish name that implies an anchor.
- Ryszard – it means a powerful ruler; its origin is unknown.
- Dayveon – this name connotes the dear one. Its alternate spellings are Davian, Davion.
- Tempeste – this one means stormy, it is of Native American.
Black Male Guinea Pig Names
- Batman– Why not go with this dark superhero name for your guinea pig?
- Berry– Short for blackberry.
- Blackbeard– A pirate name might be a good fit.
- Blackfoot– This Native American name could be a good choice as well.
- Blackie– Literal color names can work well.
- Blackjack– Like the weapon or the card game.
- Blake– A version of “black” in some languages.
- Darth Vader– This dark Star Wars character might be right for your guinea pig’s name.
- Dracula– You could go with this supernatural creature.
- Flint– The stone flint is very dark.
- Genghis Khan– You can’t get much darker than this historical conqueror.
- Ghost Rider– You could use a supernatural hero’s name for your guinea pig.
- Ichabod– A character from the dark tale The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
- Johnny Cash– The singer was known as the man in black.
- Kylo Ren– You could use a different dark Star Wars character.
There are so many names out there. However, you may agree that coming up with that unique name that suits your lovely guinea pig is often not that easy. If it was, you wouldn’t be here reading this article. So, our goal is to come up with a list of awesome names with interesting meanings for your boy guinea pig.
In the end, it doesn’t matter where you are from, there is always a name in our list here that will definitely be meaningful to you and your boy guinea pig. To find this list more useful, it is advisable that you consider your pet’s traits and inclinations. With that in mind, you are just a step away from getting that awesome name for your friend.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should i name my Guinea Pig?
You can name your guinea pig after a famous movie star or find cool names ideas on our list of 100 most popular guinea pig names
What is a good name for a Guinea Pig?
A good guinea pig name is one that is easy to remember and to pronounce
Can Guinea Pigs learn their name?
Yes, guinea pigs can learn their name and acknowledge being called.
Do Guinea Pigs respond to names?
Yes with time, guinea pigs may be able to respond to names